Mckenna’s Reason’s on “Why Canada is Amazing?”🍁🍁🍁
1. Canada is enormous and has multiple different landscapes. Canada is the second largest country in the entire world. It’s 9,984,670 km² Wowza! Canada has high mountains, different types of forests, rivers, lakes, prairie grasslands and arctic tundra. Very cool!
2. Apologizing Did you know? that a recent poll by Queen’s University named “Sorry … I’m Canadian,” found that 90% of Canadians aged 18-25 will immediately apologize if a stranger bumps into them. Who says saying sorry is bad anyways, apologizing has proved to boost happiness and strengthen relationships.
3. Canada is safe, it has the lowest rate of assaults then any other country. 76% of Canadians say that they feel safe walking outside at night.
4. Canada has a good reputation all around the world. Studies confirm that the Maple Leaf really is beloved. In 2012, the Canada brand held top spot for the ranking of countries based on people’s
trust, admiration and affinity for them. Backpackers make sure to pull out your Canadian accessories.
5. BEAVER TAILS …. enough said!
6. In Canada everybody is free and accepted no matter what nationality, race, or sexuality. We also have the largest number of immigrants which adds diversity and uniqueness to our home country. Canada was the 4th country to legalize same sex marriage in 2006. Other countries are still debating this topic to this day.
7.The Northern Lights, bright dancing lights of the aurora. Collisions between electrically charged particles from the sun that enter the earth’s atmosphere. The lights are seen above the magnetic poles of the northern and southern hemispheres. Magnificent shades of red, yellow, green, blue, and violet have been reported as seen.
8. Free health care is delivered through a publicly funded health care system. The government assures quality of care through federal standards. I’m extremely thankful for this.
9. Our taste in chocolate is simply better. Everyone knows we have tons of chocolate. Shout out to Purdy’s, home of the hedgehog (aka Mckenna’s favourite chocolate) Purdy’s is also Canadian based, the original store was opened on Robson Street, Vancouver, in 1907.
10. Lastly, citizens of this country are proud to be CANADIAN Eh! 🍁🍁🍁